Lancaster, PA (2020)
LIVE STREAMING on September 11, 2020 (Friday)
"Wonderful, practical course with great speakers! On of the best courses I've taken in 30+ years." (Course attendee)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This “Dentistry Update” course features all new course material for 2020 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available in the following areas:
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Esthetic dentistry
- Implant dentistry
- Operative dentistry
- Oral and maxillofacial radiology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Pediatric dentistry
- Preventive dentistry
- Prosthodontics: fixed, removable, and implant
- Plus other highly relevant topics in all areas of dentistry
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2020; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
Because of ongoing travel and venue restrictions, the Lancaster CR Dentistry Update has been combined with the September 11 Live Streaming course with Dr. Gordon J. Christensen.*
Join CR for a FULL day of vital information in:
September 18, 2020 (Friday)
Lancaster BPO Elks Lodge #134
219 North Duke Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
Michael R. Dorociak, DDS, CR Chairman of the Board
Derek K. Hein, CR Chief Operations Officer
* See schedule below
We are continually told that just one day at this course will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Mike Dorociak and Derek Hein.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
We look forward to spending this informative day with you!
Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
Course Lecture from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., lunch included
* Suggested Hotels:
• Holiday Inn Lancaster, 26 E. Chestnut St., Lancaster, PA 17602, 717-394-0900, (3 minute walk)
• Marriott at Penn Square, 25 S. Queen Street Lancaster, PA 17603, 717-239-1600 (.7 miles)
Visit discoverlancaster.com for information on visiting Lancaster.
* If Live Streaming format:
- Watch the live streaming anywhere you wish—home or office; desktop, laptop, or mobile device—anywhere with high-speed internet access.
- The webinar will be interactive; you will be able to ask questions and receive answers.
- You will be sent a link via email to access the course. Please update your email address when you register.
The listed presenters are committed to attending the event; however, we cannot guarantee that illness, emergencies, or other unforeseen conflicts will not interfere with this schedule.