Privacy & Security
We are committed to protecting your privacy at Gordon J. Christensen Clinicians Report, CR Foundation. We will not collect any personal information from you that you do not volunteer, and we are the sole owner of all information collected on this site. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Refund Cancellation Policy
Monthly and Bimonthly Subscriptions:
- You can cancel at any time and receive a refund on all unmailed issues.
Course Policy, in the event that you are unable to attend:
- A $100 nonrefundable fee will be withheld from each registered attendee.
- A partial refund may be requested in writing at least 1 week prior to the scheduled course date sent via email (Courses@CliniciansReport.org), mail, or fax (888-353-2121) to CR Foundation. (Tuition minus $100 cancellation fee.)
- In lieu of a partial refund, you may request to be CR's guest at a comparable CR course if held and within 12 months of the original course date, based on the availability of space. If a replacement course is not attended within 12 months of the original course date, 100% of tuition is forfeited.
- Failure to attend original course forfeits 100% of tuition.
Your first issue will be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks.