Dentistry Update Streaming FULL Session June 10, 2022
Watch the 2022 CR Dentistry Update with more than 25+ topics presented by Dr. Gordon J. Christensen, Dr. Rella Christensen, Dr. Mark Durham, and others (recorded June 2, 2022). Stream at your leisure from anywhere you wish—home or office; desktop, laptop, or mobile device—anywhere with high-speed internet access.
"This is my second time attending this lecture, and I find the information very useful in practice! I was pleasantly surprised that this lecture was not a repeat of previous courses and covered other topics! Thoroughly enjoyed it!" – Live Streaming Course Attendee
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
Viewing is in 4 segments of one to two hours each. 7 self-study CEs per purchase.
• State of the Profession
• Dental Assisting
• Dental Hygiene
• Cracked Tooth Syndrome
• Tooth Resorption
• Endodontics 2022
• Equipment 2022
• Restorations & Implants
• Implant Failure Treatment
• Periodontal Disease
• Infection Control
• Aerosols, Splatters, and Air Filtration
• Non-Contaminated Operating Fields
• Coding Implants
• BUT-Rubber Dam is NOT Popular So....
• Suction Products
• Occlusion 2022
• Testing Muscle Activity
• Codes for Occlusal Procedures
• Composite Brands Compared
• Curing Lights
• Bulk Filling??
• Dual-Cure Composites
• Rella Christensen TRAC Research
• ZIRCONIA: what clinicians need to know
• Cone Beam CBCT
• External Tooth Desensitization
• Polymerization Shrinkage = margin seal failure
• a New Anti-Microbiologic Material!
• Current Indirect Restoration Use
• Where to Use Tetragonal, Class 5, 3Y Zirconia
• Where to Use Class 4, Combinations of 3Y-4Y-5Y etc., zirconia
• Where to Use Class 3, Lithium Disilicate (IPS e.max)
• Useful Fixed Prosthodontic Products
• Digital Impressions 2022
• Thank you
Viewing access granted for one year from purchase date. Since you are purchasing an electronic instant online product, there are no refunds or exchanges.
* 7 self-study CEs per purchase. If additional participants also need CE credit, please call CR Courses at 888-334-3200 for information.