ioRinse RTU: An Effective Pre-treatment Rinse
1. How does the performance of ioRinse RTU compare to other products suggested for Covid-19 pre-treatment rinsing?
2. What is the formulation of ioRinse RTU, and how is it different from other iodine-based oral antiseptics?
3. Is testing in the presence of fresh human whole saliva important?
4. Should I buy the ioRinse RTU (Ready-To-Use) or ioRinse Concentrate for my office and patients to use for rinsing?
5. How should ioRinse RTU be used clinically?
6. How long does ioRinse RTU reduce the oral SARS-CoV-2 virus count?
7. Are there contra-indications to use of ioRinse RTU?
8. Where can ioRinse RTU be purchased, and what is its retail list price?
9. TRAC Research Conclusions
Products Rated Highly by Evaluators in CR Clinical Trials
• Unique Lip, Cheek, and Tongue Retractor that Also Allows Closure for Initial Occlusion Observations
* Due to immediate access and download, purchase of past issues and single topic articles are non-refundable. CR is a non-profit, educational research institute. Your purchase funds this research.