Dentistry Update Streaming FULL Session February 12, 2021
Watch the 2021 CR Dentistry Update with more than 25+ topics presented by Dr. Gordon J. Christensen, Dr. Rella Christensen, Dr. Mike Dorociak, and others. Stream at your leisure from anywhere you wish—home or office; desktop, laptop, or mobile device—anywhere with high-speed internet access.
"This is my second time attending this lecture, and I find the information very useful in practice! I was pleasantly surprised that this lecture was not a repeat of previous courses and covered other topics! Thoroughly enjoyed it!" – Live Streaming Course Attendee
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
Viewing is in 4 segments of one to two hours each. 7 self-study CEs per purchase.
Morning Session #1
• State of the Profession
• State-of-the-art in Radiology, Are You Satisfied?
• Oral Pathology, Oral Medicine
• Excisional Biopsy
• Ortho Related Products
• Suturing Materials Compared
• Low-Cost Interim Replacement of Anterior Tooth
• Technique for GI/Composite Restorations
Morning Session #2
• Dr. Mike Dorociak
• The Top 4 Must Have Products for 2021
• Practice Management
• Topics By Which Dentists Are Most Concerned
• What Do Patients Want?
• What the Practice of the Future will Look Like
• Secret Ingredients to Practice Success
• Dental Anesthesiology
• Cracked Tooth Syndrome
• Tooth Resorption
Afternoon Session #1
• Dr. Rella Christensen
• Dental Caries Antimicrobial Resins
• Dental Treatment Air is DANGEROUS
• Validated Mouthrinse
• Effective Isolation & HVE
• PPE That protects eyes, nose, mouth, hands & body
• Surface Disinfectant
• Dental Treatment Aerosols: Fogging
• Changes in Operating Space & Air Control
• "Show Me The Dead Bodies"
• Impact of COVID on Mental Health
• Potential Reasons for Implant Failure
• Implant Surgery
• Small-Diameter Implants
Afternoon Session #2
• Fixed Prosthodontics
• Zirconia Crowns
• Can 3Y, Class 5 Zirconia be Esthetic?
• Conventional Impressions
BONUS: TRAC Research's course handouts that complement the information presented in Afternoon Session #1 are included.
Viewing access granted for one year from purchase date. Since you are purchasing an electronic instant online product, there are no refunds or exchanges.
* 7 self-study CEs per purchase. If additional participants also need CE credit, please call CR Courses at 888-334-3200 for information.