CR Dentistry Update Health and Safety Guidelines
Your health and safety are important to us. The following are CR's guidelines for attending a live, in-person CR Dentistry Update course in 2021.
- We will abide by all health and safety guidelines in effect at our host venues.
- Seating is limited at each course to allow for social distancing.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to get the COVID-19 vaccination.
- High quality face masks and gloves will be available for attendees.
- Hand disinfectant will be available for all throughout the event.
Please do not attend the course if you have:
- Tested positive for Covid-19 within the past two weeks.
- Been in contact with someone who tested positive within the last week.
- Traveled outside the US in the past 14 days.
- A fever or above normal temperature.
- Experienced shortness of breath or had trouble breathing.
- A dry cough, runny nose, or sore throat.
- Recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell or taste.