Single Topic #3 from May 2018, Volume 11 Issue 5
➲ SOLD SEPARATELY not included with online subscriptions
The Clinical Advantages of Electric Handpieces
This report explains the advantages and limitations of electric handpieces and shows the results of CR’s evaluation of two new models.
This is one article from the May 2018 issue of Clinicians Report.
COMFORTdrive 200 XDR
ELECTROmatic Premium Dual
INTRA LUX KL 703 LED
MASTERmatic LUX M25L
NLZ E Electric Micromotor System
This report on electric handpieces includes:
• Advantages and Limitations of Electric Handpieces
• Integrating Electric Handpieces
• Clinical Tips for Electric Handpieces
• Two New Electric Handpiece Models
• Test Results
• CR Conclusions
This is one article from the May 2018 issue of Clinicians Report. For the entire issue, please go to May 2018.
* Due to immediate access and download, purchase of past issues and single topic articles are non-refundable. CR is a non-profit, educational research institute. Your purchase funds this research.