Dental Aerosol Study
➲ SOLD SEPARATELY not included with online subscriptions
Control of Dental Aerosols—Summary of Testing
The science teams of Clinicians Report Foundation and TRAC Research collaborated and invested significant time, effort, and money to characterize dental treatment aerosols and to evaluate the effectiveness of various devices and techniques to eliminate or minimize the associated risks. This is the full study report (30 pages) including test methods and detailed results.
Control of Dental Aerosols
• Definition of challenge
• Scope of research
• Summary of test methods
• Summary of findings
• Appendix A. Data sets for air purification devices
• Appendix B. Data sets for experimental combinations of air purification devices
• Appendix C. Room air particle counts
• Appendix D. Products evaluated
• Appendix E. Additional observations
* Due to immediate access and download, purchase of past issues and single topic articles are non-refundable. CR is a non-profit, educational research institute. Your purchase funds this research.