Single Topic #2 from May 2020, Volume 13 Issue 5
➲ SOLD SEPARATELY not included with online subscriptions
TRAC Research: Dental Office Infection Control Myths and Dangerous Beliefs?
In this time of infection control challenges, CR feels responsible to disclose some of the myths and incorrect beliefs in the important area of infection control.
This is one article from the May 2020 issue of Clinicians Report.
TRAC Research: Dental Office Infection Control Myths and Dangerous Beliefs
• All Disinfectants Kill Equally Well—NOT TRUE
• You Must Pre-Clean First to Remove Blood, Saliva, Etc.—Before You Disinfect—NOT TRUE
• Pre-Wet Disinfectant Wipes Kill Well—NOT TRUE
• The Government Tests All Environmental Surface Disinfectants for Effectiveness—NOT TRUE
• Our Face Masks Are Adequate—NOT TRUE
• Infection Control CE Teachers Know Which Products Are Most Efficacious and How To Use Them Most Effectively—NOT NECESSARILY
• TRAC Research Conclusions
This is one article from the May 2020 issue of Clinicians Report. For the entire issue, please go to May 2020.
* Due to immediate access and download, purchase of past issues and single topic articles are non-refundable. CR is a non-profit, educational research institute. Your purchase funds this research.