Las Vegas, NV #1 (2024)
May 10, 2024 (Friday)—MGM Grand
CR Dentistry Update & Office Manager Course
“Dr. Christensen’s course is an absolute MUST. Whether you are just starting your practice or have been practicing for years, this course discusses materials that last our patients for years to come. I owe Dr. Christensen a big thank you. My reputation is great because he gave me the knowledge to have the confidence to treat patients and have my work last years!” (Course Attendee)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This Dentistry Update course features all new course material for 2024 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available in all areas of dentistry. 20–25 topics will be covered. The following are potential topics depending on audience.
- An improved “all-on-X” concept
- 3D printing—will It work for you?
- Improvements for endodontic procedures
- Dental equipment is changing—are you?
- Veneers, direct and indirect, are desirable
- Implant surgery is changing this year
- Are dual-cure resins better?
- Implant prosthodontics
- Occlusion—zirconia has complicated it
- Is laser curing the future?
- Do bulk fill resins work?
- Will you be sued this year?
- New and better digital sensors
- Improving cementation of crowns
- Improving resin restorations
- Better bone grafting techniques
- Increasing practice productivity
- Increasing delegation of clinical tasks
- What is a sulcular sweep?
- Retentive pins are necessary!
- Has zirconia become better or worse?
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2024; determine which products and techniques presented meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes more than 20 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
Office Manager Course Learning Objectives:
- Have Them at Hello! Unscripted Telephone Skills for the Exceptional Practice
- Use a 4-part new patient framework instead of a script
- Handle difficult callers with ease, such as price shoppers and insurance questions
- Implement a call evaluation and training program your team will love
- Measure your results accurately
- Courageous Conversations: Mastering the Important Conversations You've Been Avoiding
- 3 steps to developing a leadership mindset
- 4-part courageous conversation framework
- How to lead and coach others to unlock their potential and create alignment and accountability
7 CE credits.
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
For information on our cancelation and refund policies, please see CR's Terms and Conditions.
Discover what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
May 10, 2024 (Friday)
Las Vegas, NV—MGM Grand
Course Presenter: Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD*
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding. Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining “learn today, use tomorrow” course covering the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts in dentistry.
We look forward to spending the day with you!
Staff may attend the "Dentistry Update" or the concurrent Office Manager course.
CR is pleased to announce our guest presenter: Katherine Eitel-Belt
Katherine Eitel-Belt is an international speaker and communication coach. She is best known for her innovative approach to creating extraordinary non-scripted communication skills for leaders, managers, and teams.
Katherine is founder of LionSpeak, a communications coaching company dedicated to teaching the powerful art of un-scripted, authentic communication and personal leadership skills to professionals who strive to speak with greater clarity and inspiration to achieve extraordinary results. With over 25 years experience as a chairside assistant, treatment coordinator, marketing director, and practice management coach, her revolutionary communications training programs have helped hundreds of practices and small businesses throw out their old tired scripts and access instinctive greatness improving marketing results, organizational systems, client service, and verbal skills.
Registration: 7:00–8:00 a.m.
Presentation: 8:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Lunch included with registration
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
3799 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Visit lvcva.com for information on the Las Vegas area.
*The listed presenters are committed to attending the event; however, we cannot guarantee that illness, emergencies, or other unforeseen conflicts will not interfere with this schedule. The listed presenters have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.