Single Topic #2 from May 2019, Volume 12 Issue 5
➲ SOLD SEPARATELY not included with online subscriptions
What is the Best Treatment for Your Edentulous Patient?
This article answers questions about treating edentulous patients with input from experienced clinicians all over the country and CR Clinical and Science.
This is one article from the May 2019 issue of Clinicians Report.
What Is the Best Treatment for Your Edentulous Patient?
• Alternatives for Treatment of Edentulous Patients
• Factors Influencing Which Treatment to Suggest for Patients Who are Currently Edentulous or are Considering Removal of their Teeth
• Informed Consent is Mandatory
• Cost Of Above Prosthodontic and Implant Placement Treatment Based on Current Average 2018 ADA-Reported Fee Levels
• Advantages and Limitations of Treatment Options
• CR Commentary on Removal of Restorable Natural Teeth to Facilitate Placement of an Implant-Supported Fixed Prosthesis
• CR Conclusions
This is one article from the May 2019 Clinicians Report. For the entire issue, please go to May 2019.