Snowbird, UT (2021)
January 29 & 30, 2021 (Friday & Saturday)
"I appreciate the variety of topics Gordon touches on. It is fast paced and gives a concise, wide range of tidbits to take back to the practice. Very well organized in all aspects! Thank you for giving us real information." (Dr. Carrie Orn)
Health and Safety
We are excited to meet with you face to face in Snowbird! Your health and safety are important to us.
- We will abide by all local and federal health guidelines.
- The Cliff Lodge has added extra space to the meeting room to allow for social distancing.
- Snowbird requires masks to be worn indoors, outdoors within the Snowbird Village, and on the Tram. Masks are not required when eating, swimming, or inside your hotel room. Masks are available for guests upon request.
- Snowbird and the Cliff Lodge have implemented numerous health and safety protocols in response to the pandemic. More Info
- If restrictions prohibit travel, this course will shift to a live streaming format. All course registrants will be notified if we are forced to make this change.
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This Dentistry Update course features all new course material for 2021 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available in all areas of dentistry. 20–25 topics will be covered. Example topics include:
- How do you best diagnose and treat a cracked tooth?
- Which PPE concepts will remain after COVID-19?
- Which is the best brand of single-color composite?
- Which type of crown is best and how to cement it?
- Should edentulous patients be treated with fixed or removable prostheses?
- What are major reasons for implant failure and how to avoid them?
- What is the most adequate antibiotic for most oral uses and what dosage?
- Are phosphor plate radiographic sensors better than CMOS sensors?
- When is endo better than pulp capping? What materials work best?
- Are resin cements better than resin-modified glass ionomer?
- What are the advantages and best uses for lasers?
- Which cone beam type is best for your office?
- Which bone grafting material should be used and when?
- Have glass ionomer materials improved? Which one should you use?
- Which type of cariostatic restorative material is best, and how and when do you use it?
- Should you be using pulse oximeters more?
- Are bulk-filling composites working well? Which brands?
- Are aerosols really dangerous? How do you avoid them?
- Plus other highly relevant topics!
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2021; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
For information on our cancelation and refund policies, please see CR's Terms and Conditions.
Call 888-334-3200 if you would like to be put on a waiting list for this course.
There are 2 live streaming courses available in February.
Our next face-to-face courses will be in Scottsdale, AZ on April 2!
Join Gordon for two half-days of vital information in:
January 29 & 30, 2021
(Friday & Saturday)
9320 S. Cliff Lodge Dr.
(Entry #4, Hwy 210, Little Cottonwood Canyon)
Snowbird, UT 84095
SEATING IS LIMITED! Because of the pandemic, there are a limited number of seats at this course to allow for social distancing and to meet health department guidelines.
Snowbird and Cliff Lodge: Health and Safety
* See schedule and discounted hotel rates below
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
We look forward to spending this informative day with you!
Registration: 7:00-8:00 a.m. (both days)
Course Lecture: 8:00-11:30 a.m. (both days)
* HOTEL RATES
|Single Rate||Double Rate|
|Cliff Lodge: Bedrooms||2 Queen Beds||$259||$269|
|Cliff Lodge: Spa Level||1 King Bed, access to Cliff Spa for room occupants||$339||$349|
|Cliff Lodge: Deluxe Kings||1 King Bed, extra sq. footage, Queen Sofa Bed||$389||$399|
|Lodge at Snowbird: Bedrooms||2 Queen Beds||$239||$249|
|Lodge at Snowbird: Loft Suites||2 Queen Beds, 1 Sofa Queen, kitchen, fireplace, 2 baths||$519||$529|
- Resort fee of $25/room/night
- Three night minimum stay
- Parking: Self-parking is complimentary for conference guests; valet available for $16/vehicle/day, $64 maximum per stay. Let the parking attendant know you are with the CR Dentistry conference.
- Airport transportation: Airport shuttles may be arranged while booking lodging through Snowbird Central Reservations (1-800-453-3000) or up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Current pre-paid price for group passengers is $78/person round trip or $40 each way. Prices subject to change.
Discount room rates expire December 17, 2020, or when room block is filled.
Current Ski Conditions: Mountain Report
*The listed presenters are committed to attending the event; however, we cannot guarantee that illness, emergencies, or other unforeseen conflicts will not interfere with this schedule.*