Anchorage, AK (2023)
July 28, 2023 (Friday)
"Gordon does an amazing job of touching on all aspects of dentistry. He has a lot of energy and is able to keep your interest throughout his seminar. He is knowledgeable, informative, and funny!" (Dr. G. Daddono)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This Dentistry Update course features all new course material for 2023 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available in all areas of dentistry. 20–25 topics will be covered.
- Making strong types of zirconia crowns highly esthetic
- What type of cracked tooth can be saved?
- What is the present best pulp capping material?
- Does warming composite have advantages?
- A device to eliminate the headlamp switch disinfection problem
- Which 3D printers are working best?
- Devices to determine implant stability
- Solving open contacts next to single implants
- Do you have long COVID?
- Substitutes for rubber dam
- Probiotics that help with antibiotic side effects
- Small diameter implants that are working better than larger ones
- Can single color composites solve all color challenges?
- Should you get a new VALO X curing light?
- Bulk fill composites that actually cure deeply
- New types of radiographic sensors are here
- Are all brands of zirconia crowns equal in strength?
- New glass ionomer restorative materials are really better
- Salvaging failing implants
- Increasing patient acceptance of treatment plans
- Where to use the various types of new crowns
- How to reduce zirconia crowns coming off in service
- Foolproof analog or virtual impressions
- Are scanners better than analog impressions?
- Where to use flexible partial dentures
- And more!
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2023; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
For information on our cancelation and refund policies, please see CR's Terms and Conditions.
Discover what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
July 28, 2023 (Friday)
Course Presenter: Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD*
Guest Presenter: Michael Dorociak, DDS, MAGD
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding. Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining “learn today, use tomorrow” course covering the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts in dentistry.
We look forward to spending the day with you!
Registration: 7:00–8:00 a.m.
Presentation: 8:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Lunch included with registration
Marriott Anchorage Downtown
820 W 7th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99501
Visit anchorage.net for information about visiting the Anchorage area.
*The listed presenters are committed to attending the event; however, we cannot guarantee that illness, emergencies, or other unforeseen conflicts will not interfere with this schedule. The listed presenters have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.