Alaska Inside Passage Cruise (2020)
July 12–19, 2020 (7 Nights)
CR Dentistry Update & Office Manager Course
"I have been attending Dr. Gordon's updates since 1986 and have thoroughly enjoyed including my four children. They look forward to joining me since they know their summer vacation will always be in a fun-filled place for them. Thank you for all your wisdom, knowledge, and priceless memories for my children." (Dr. T. C.)
*Participation in the course requires reserving your cabin with our travel department CRcruise.com.
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This “Dentistry Update” course features all new course material for 2020 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available.
The following questions are some of the topics that will be addressed along with other topics requested by audience:
- What techniques are available for rescuing failing implants?
- Which cements are best for e.Max and zirconia crowns?
- What dental technologies are best for your practice?
- Should thyroid collars be used for all radiographs?
- Are fixed or removable prostheses over implants best for edentulous patients?
- What are the best ways to motivate patients to accept treatment plans?
- Are lasers really providing return on their investment (ROI)?
- Are digital impressions better than analog?
- Is MTA paste best for pulp capping?
- Are zirconia crowns all the same material?
- Which of the new types of zirconia crowns are safe to use?
- Have mini implants proven themselves?
- Will cone beam replace all other types of dental images?
- Which devices are useful for evaluating occlusion?
- Are the NEW glass ionomers really better?
Earn 14 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2020; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 14 CE credits.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Join Gordon for a 7-Night Alaska Inside Passage Cruise (14 CEs):
July 12–19, 2020
Round-trip from Seattle, Washington
Onboard Holland America Line's Oosterdam
* CRUISE ITINERARY: Departs from Seattle, WA, with port stops in Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, and Victoria BC with scenic cruising at Hubbard Glacier.
|1||Sun., July 12||Seattle, WA||4:00 PM|
|2||Mon., July 13||At Sea|
|3||Tues., July 14||Juneau, AK||1:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|4||Wed., July 15||Hubbard Glacier||2:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|5||Thurs., July 16||Sitka, AK||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|6||Fri., July 17||Ketchikan, AK||7:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|7||Sat., July 18||At Sea|
|7||Sat., July 18||Victoria, BC||6:00 PM||11:30 PM|
|8||Sun., July 19||Seattle, WA||7:00 AM|
For more information and cabin pricing, see www.CRcruise.com.
* COURSE SCHEDULE: Dentistry Update and Office Manager sessions are held in the mornings while the ship is "at sea" allowing attendees to participate in shore excursions and enjoy the ports of call.
|Sun., July 12||Meet & Greet, 5:00 p.m.|
|Mon., July 13||7:15–10:15 a.m.|
|Tues., July 14||7:15–10:15 a.m.|
|Wed., July 15||7:15–10:15 a.m.|
|Sat., July 18||7:15–10:15 a.m.|
Two steps required to participate:
1. CRUISE RESERVATION: Contact CR Cruise Department at 800-267-0041. See www.CRcruise.com for cabin and cruise details.
2. DENTISTRY UPDATE REGISTRATION: Contact CR at 888-334-3200 or register on the online form above.
Please note: Registration for the cruise and the course are two separate transactions.
CR DENTISTRY UPDATE:
Presenter: Dr. Gordon J. Christensen
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
Staff may attend the "Dentistry Update" or the concurrent Office Manager course
Guest Presenter: Lois Banta
Lois Banta, CEO of Banta Consulting, Inc. has been involved in dentistry for more than 30 years. With extraordinary insight into the dynamics that make a practice successful, Lois delivers her message with enthusiasm and heartfelt conviction.
Lois’ presentations offer proven techniques to boost revenue, decrease stress, and build a positive atmosphere where employees love their jobs and patients look forward to visits.
- 10 Top Management Tools for a Successful Practice
- High Impact Communication: Words to Use and Words to Lose
- Anatomy of a Winning Team: Building a Foundation for Success
- Playing the Insurance, Collections, and A/R Game Your Way!
*The listed presenters are committed to attending the event; however, we cannot guarantee that illness, emergencies, or other unforeseen conflicts will not interfere with this schedule.*