Chicago, IL (2017)
November 3, 2017 (Friday)
"This course was, as always, the most informative and entertaining course available! I can't wait to share with my staff." (Dr. Ruhl, VT)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
Every 2017 CR Dentistry Update will be somewhat different depending on speakers and audience interest. You will receive answers to the following and many other questions in this presentation:
- Do you need cone-beam now?
- Is bulk-filling working?
- Can partials be make without clasps?
- Do endo access holes injure e.max or zirconia?
- Which is best for implant supported edentulism - fixed or removable?
- Are you using the best pulp capping materials and techniques?
- Is the new IPS e.max Press Multi better than e.max?
- Would you like to have no holes in fixed edentulous prostheses?
- Is it time to scan impressions?
- Are you placing implants? If not, why not?
- Should you get into sleep medicine/snoring?
- Can you do restorative without amalgam?
- Are new grafting materials better?
- Can a new staff-oriented crown be less expensive?
- Why are you having crowns come off in service?
- Plus other highly relevant topics in all areas of dentistry
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2017; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is designated as an Approved Pace Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 1/1/2014 to 12/31/2017. Provider ID# 216561. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
Join Gordon for a FULL day of vital information in:
November 3, 2017 (Friday)
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
5555 North River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
* See schedule below
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
We look forward to spending this informative day with you!
Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
Course Lecture from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., lunch included
Visit www.enjoyillinois.com to see the Chicago Visitors Bureau.