Single Topic #1 from September 2020, Volume 13 Issue 9
➲ SOLD SEPARATELY not included with online subscriptions
ZIRCONIA CROWNS: What dentists and labs need to know in 2020!
This report updates clinicians on: (1) Important terminology, (2) Strength numbers they can expect, (3) Clinical performance of a variety of zirconia formulations, (4) Brand names tied to physical properties claimed by source companies, and (5) Emerging contra-indications for zirconia.
This is one article from the September 2020 issue of Clinicians Report.
TRAC Research—ZIRCONIA CROWNS: What dentists and labs need to know in 2020!
• Critical facts about zirconia—Why isn’t this information communicated with every crown?
• Which brands and zirconia categories are in this study—and what has been observed?
• What internationally agreed upon information on ceramics do I need to know?
• What are contra-indications for any class of zirconia? (where appropriate cast metal may be indicated)
• Key Clinical Action Points from this Research
This is one article from the September 2020 issue of Clinicians Report. For the entire issue, please go to September 2020.
* Due to immediate access and download, purchase of past issues and single topic articles are non-refundable. CR is a non-profit, educational research institute. Your purchase funds this research.