Lake Tahoe, NV (2022)
August 19, 2022 (Friday)
"I appreciate Dr. Christensen's ability to get to the nuts and bolts of several topics in a day course for a good overview." (Dr. P. Dixon, IL)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This Dentistry Update course features all new course material for 2022 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available in all areas of dentistry. 20–25 topics will be covered. The following are potential topics depending on audience suggestions and preferences.
- Laser curing lights—are they better than LED?
- Keeping your team excited and productive with expanded clinical functions
- New techniques for pulp capping
- Radiographic sensors are getting better
- How to reduce local anesthetic misses
- Obtaining more patients
- Diagnosing and treating the cracked tooth syndrome
- Treating tooth resorption
- What are screwmentable crowns?
- Causes and prevention of implant failure
- Tooth removal and grafting
- Can aerosols be reduced or eliminated?
- Great substitutes for rubber dam
- Desensitizing teeth
- What is the future for private practice?
- The best crowns for 2022
- Are scanners better than conventional impressions?
- Do all endo treated teeth need posts and cores?
- Is resin cement better than resin-modified glass ionomer?
- Is dental sleep medicine for you?
- Why do mandibular “flange dentures” stay in place?
- Preventive restorative materials and techniques
- And more!
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2022; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
For information on our cancelation and refund policies, please see CR's Terms and Conditions.
Join Gordon for a FULL day of vital information in:
Lake Tahoe, NV
August 19, 2022 (Friday)
Harrah's Lake Tahoe
US Highway 50 at Stateline
Lake Tahoe, NV 89449
Course presenter: Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD*
with special guest: Mark R. Durham, DMD*
Your health and safety are important to us. We will abide by all local and federal health guidelines in effect at the time of the course.
* See schedule and hotel information below
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
We look forward to spending this informative day with you!
Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
Course Lecture from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., lunch included
* HOTEL RATES:
Phone ($15 Fee): 1-800-455-4770, group code S08CRF2
Online (no fee): Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations
Room rates expire when room block is full or July 19, 2022.
Visit www.visitinglaketahoe.com to see the Lake Tahoe Visitors Bureau.
*The listed presenters are committed to attending the event; however, we cannot guarantee that illness, emergencies, or other unforeseen conflicts will not interfere with this schedule.*