Dentistry Update AM Session, April 2020
Watch the morning session of the CR Dentistry Update with more than 25 topics presented by Dr. Gordon J. Christensen and others.
Stream from anywhere you wish—home or office; desktop, laptop, or mobile device—anywhere with high-speed internet access.
Viewing is in 2 segments of one to two hours each. 3 CEs available.
- Infection Control
- Expected changes post COVID-19
- Dental Assisting
- What is happening with small diameter implants?
- 3D printers: Where are we now?
- Operative Dentistry
- Resin-Based Composites
- Resin Shrinkage
- Sectional Matrices
- Bonding Agents
- Infection Control Cross Contamination
- Universal Bonding Agents
- Radiography / Composite Resins
- Bur Comparison
- Curing Lights
- Bulk Fill Composites
- Finishing Class II Composites
- Electric Headpieces
- Dual Curing Restorative Composites
- Combination of GI and Composite
- Pulp Capping
- Grafting Extraction Sites
- Newer Oral Surgical Instruments
- Surgical Concepts
- Suturing Materials Compared
Viewing access granted for one year from purchase date.