Las Vegas, NV #2 (2021)
September 17, 2021 (Friday)
CR Dentistry Update & Office Manager Course at the Mirage Las Vegas
"Complete, clear, and practical information, supported by solid science, that can be used Monday morning." (2020 Course Attendee)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This Dentistry Update course features all new course material for 2021 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available in all areas of dentistry. 20–25 topics will be covered. Example topics include:
- How do you best diagnose and treat a cracked tooth?
- Which PPE concepts will remain after COVID-19?
- Which is the best brand of single-color composite?
- Which type of crown is best and how to cement it?
- Should edentulous patients be treated with fixed or removable prostheses?
- What are major reasons for implant failure and how to avoid them?
- What is the most adequate antibiotic for most oral uses and what dosage?
- Are phosphor plate radiographic sensors better than CMOS sensors?
- When is endo better than pulp capping? What materials work best?
- Are resin cements better than resin-modified glass ionomer?
- What are the advantages and best uses for lasers?
- Which cone beam type is best for your office?
- Which bone grafting material should be used and when?
- Have glass ionomer materials improved? Which one should you use?
- Which type of cariostatic restorative material is best, and how and when do you use it?
- Should you be using pulse oximeters more?
- Are bulk-filling composites working well? Which brands?
- Are aerosols really dangerous? How do you avoid them?
- Plus other highly relevant topics!
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2021; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
For information on our cancelation and refund policies, please see CR's Terms and Conditions.
Join Gordon for a FULL day of vital information in:
Las Vegas, NV
September 17, 2021 (Friday)
Mirage Las Vegas
3400 S. Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109
* See schedule and discounted hotel rates below
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
We look forward to spending this informative day with you!
Staff may attend the "Dentistry Update" or the concurrent Office Manager course
CR is pleased to announce our guest presenter: Lois Banta
Lois Banta, CEO of Banta Consulting, Inc. has been involved in dentistry for more than 30 years. With extraordinary insight into the dynamics that make a practice successful, Lois delivers her message with enthusiasm and heartfelt conviction.
Lois’ presentations offer proven techniques to boost revenue, decrease stress, and build a positive atmosphere where employees love their jobs and patients look forward to visits.
As a staff trainer and team builder, Lois effectively teaches the dental team how to move in the same direction while performing their individual tasks. Her recipe for success is applied to practices of all sizes and her program is an essential for dentists who are committed to reaching their potential.
Office Manager Topics include:
Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
Course Lecture from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., lunch included
* HOTEL RATES:
$129/Thursday; $189/Friday and Saturday; +$37/resort fee
Phone ($15 fee): 800-627-6667, group code SCRF1020MI
Online (no fee): coming soon
Rates available until room block is filled or August 16, 2021.
Visit www.lasvegas.com to see the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority.
*The listed presenters are committed to attending the event; however, we cannot guarantee that illness, emergencies, or other unforeseen conflicts will not interfere with this schedule.*