Las Vegas, NV #2 (2020)
October 9, 2020 (Friday)
CR Dentistry Update & Office Manager Course
"Very thoughtful and insightful presentation of the most important and dynamic topics in dentistry. Well delivered by Gordon with integrity, humor, and passion as well!" (Dr. J. Porter, WA)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This “Dentistry Update” course features all new course material for 2020 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available.
The following questions are some of the topics that will be addressed along with other topics requested by audience:
- What techniques are available for rescuing failing implants?
- Which cements are best for e.Max and zirconia crowns?
- What dental technologies are best for your practice?
- Should thyroid collars be used for all radiographs?
- Are fixed or removable prostheses over implants best for edentulous patients?
- What are the best ways to motivate patients to accept treatment plans?
- Are lasers really providing return on their investment (ROI)?
- Are digital impressions better than analog?
- Is MTA paste best for pulp capping?
- Are zirconia crowns all the same material?
- Which of the new types of zirconia crowns are safe to use?
- Have mini implants proven themselves?
- Will cone beam replace all other types of dental images?
- Which devices are useful for evaluating occlusion?
- Are the NEW glass ionomers really better?
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2020; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas! We will abide by local and federal health and safety regulations and guidelines with a live Dentistry Update. If restrictions prohibit travel, this course will shift to a live streaming format.*
Join Gordon for a FULL day of vital information in:
Las Vegas, NV
October 9, 2020 (Friday)
Mirage Las Vegas
3400 S. Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
* See schedule and discounted hotel rates below
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
We look forward to spending this informative day with you!
Staff may attend the "Dentistry Update" or the concurrent Office Manager course with guest presenter Cathy Jameson.
Office Manager course guest presenter: Cathy Jameson, PhD
Cathy Jameson is the founder of Jameson Management, an international dental management, marketing and hygiene coaching firm. The Jameson Method of Management, developed by Cathy, offers proven management and marketing systems for helping organizations improve their workflow and efficiency in a positive, forward thinking culture.
A popular speaker at dental meetings, both domestically and abroad, Cathy brings her vast experience as well as humor and heart to each of her powerful programs. Cathy has been named one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry as well as being the recipient of the second Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Association of Dental Office Managers in 2014.
- Collect What you Produce
- Creating a Healthy Work Environment
More information: Office Manager course topics
Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
Course Lecture from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., lunch included
* HOTEL RATES:
$188 Thursday night; $168 Friday night; and $188 Saturday night. $37/Day resort fee.
One Bedroom Suite: $338 Thursday; $513 Friday; $533 Saturday
Phone: 800-627-6667, mention group code SCRF1020MI
Online: The Mirage
Rates available until room block is filled or September 7, 2020.
Visit www.lvcva.com for the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority.
* If Live Streaming format:
- Watch the live streaming anywhere you wish—home or office; desktop, laptop, or mobile device—anywhere with high-speed internet access.
- The webinar will be interactive; you will be able to ask questions and receive answers.
- You will be sent a link via email to access the course. Please update your email address when you register.
The listed presenters are committed to attending the event; however, we cannot guarantee that illness, emergencies, or other unforeseen conflicts will not interfere with this schedule.