Las Vegas #1, NV (2019)
2-DAY 14 CE COURSE AT WYNN LAS VEGAS
June 7 & 8, 2019 (Friday & Saturday)
"I attend every year because the topics are always evolving and changing. Never the same lecture twice!" (Dr. Kelly, MN)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This “Dentistry Update” course features all new course material for 2019 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available. Examples of questions that may be answered in the 2019 CR Dentistry Update:
- Which dental technologies do you really need?
- Why do some endodontically treated teeth fail in a few years?
- How to avoid being a typical dentist who has musculoskeletal problems
- What has changed in ceramic veneers?
- How long does the color stay lighter with a standard tooth bleaching technique?
- Are surgical guides necessary for implant placement?
- Can failing implants be salvaged?
- Is there a surface disinfectant that actually works?
- Are lasers really providing return on their investment (ROI)?
- Are probiotics useful in dentistry?
- Can one color of composite match all tooth colors?
- Why are dual-cure resins desirable for operative dentistry?
- What is the best pulp capping material?
- Which bone grafting material is best?
- Will cone beam replace all other types of maxilla facial images?
- Are phosphor plate radiographs comparable to CMOS sensors?
- Are cancer screening devices working well?
- Have glass ionomer restorative materials improved?
- Should you be using a pulse oximeter when doing oral treatment?
- Are zirconia crowns all the same material?
- Which of the new types of crowns are safe to use?
- Which cement is best for zirconia crowns?
- What is a flange denture?
- Are snore appliances working well?
- Plus other highly relevant topics in all areas of dentistry
Earn 14 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2019; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is designated as an Approved Pace Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2023. Provider ID# 216561. CR Foundation designates this activity for 14 CE credits.
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
Join Gordon for TWO FULL DAYS of vital information in:
Las Vegas, NV
June 7 & 8, 2019 (Friday & Saturday)
Wynn Las Vegas
3131 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
* See schedule and discounted hotel rates below.
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
We look forward to spending this informative day with you!
Staff may attend the "Dentistry Update" or the concurrent Office Manager course.
CR is pleased to announce our guest presenter Katherine Eitel-Belt!
Katherine Eitel-Belt is an international speaker and communication coach. She is best known for her innovative approach to creating extraordinary non-scripted communication skills for leaders, managers, and teams.
Katherine is founder of Lioness Learning, a revolutionary training company providing customized in-house training for team cohesiveness, client service, and goal achievement. With over 25 years experience as a chairside assistant, treatment coordinator, marketing director, and practice management coach, her revolutionary communications training programs have helped hundreds of practices and small businesses throw out their old tired scripts and access instinctive greatness improving marketing results, organizational systems, client service, and verbal skills.
Katherine's presentations empower individuals to lead instinctively from wherever they are. Using humor, tenderness, and poignant examples, these workshops will touch the hearts, minds, and souls of attendees and leave them roaring for more.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Leaders of the Pride: Creating an Aligned, Accountable, and Positive Team
- Courageous Conversations: Mastering the Important Conversations That Build Practices and Inspire Teams to Greatness
- More information
Registration begins on Friday at 7:00 a.m.
Course Lecture from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. both days, lunch included
* HOTEL RATES:
$219/Night, single or double occupancy
Phone: 702-770-7100, mention group code 8ODG1018 for discount (Group Name: June 2019 Dentistry Update)
Online: Wynn Las Vegas
Rates available until room block is filled or May 7, 2019.
Visit www.lasvegas.com to see the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority.