Lake Tahoe, NV (2021)
August 20, 2021 (Friday)
"What an amazing event all together! We are very fortunate in dentistry to have such a legend like Gordon Christensen that has been our advocate, advisor, leader, mentor, and honest opinion when it comes to technique and materials in all aspects of dentistry! Truly he is leaving a mark on our generation for years to come! Thank you!" (Dr. Tarek Assi)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This Dentistry Update course features all new course material for 2021 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available in all areas of dentistry. 20–25 topics will be covered. Example topics include:
- How do you best diagnose and treat a cracked tooth?
- Which PPE concepts will remain after COVID-19?
- Which is the best brand of single-color composite?
- Which type of crown is best and how to cement it?
- Should edentulous patients be treated with fixed or removable prostheses?
- What are major reasons for implant failure and how to avoid them?
- What is the most adequate antibiotic for most oral uses and what dosage?
- Are phosphor plate radiographic sensors better than CMOS sensors?
- When is endo better than pulp capping? What materials work best?
- Are resin cements better than resin-modified glass ionomer?
- What are the advantages and best uses for lasers?
- Which cone beam type is best for your office?
- Which bone grafting material should be used and when?
- Have glass ionomer materials improved? Which one should you use?
- Which type of cariostatic restorative material is best, and how and when do you use it?
- Should you be using pulse oximeters more?
- Are bulk-filling composites working well? Which brands?
- Are aerosols really dangerous? How do you avoid them?
- Plus other highly relevant topics!
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2021; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
For information on our cancelation and refund policies, please see CR's Terms and Conditions.
Join Gordon for a FULL day of vital information in:
Lake Tahoe, NV
August 20, 2021 (Friday)
Harrah's Lake Tahoe
US Highway 50 at Stateline
Lake Tahoe, NV 89449
Your health and safety are important to us. We will abide by all local and federal health guidelines in effect at the time of the course.
In Nevada, masks are required indoors anytime an individual is not actively eating or drinking regardless of vaccination status.
Harrah's Lake Tahoe: Health & Safety Plan
CR Dentistry Update: Health and Safety
Pandemic Relief: Staff pricing has been reduced from $249 to $159 for all 2021 Dentistry Update and Office Manager courses. Bring your entire team!
* See schedule and discounted hotel rates below
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
We look forward to spending this informative day with you!
Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
Course Lecture from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., lunch included
* HOTEL RATES:
Discount room rate: $165/Night Wed/Thurs; $269/Night Fri/Sat; +$25/Night resort fee
Phone ($15 Fee): 800-455-4770, group code S08CRF1
Online (no fee): Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Online reservation tips:
- To book more than one night, click on the EDIT Button at the top of the page
- Click on the Check In – Check Out Box which will take you to a calendar
- Holding down on the shift key – click on the arrival, then the departure date
- Click on Update
- Scroll down and book preferred room type by clicking on the Book Now box
- Use Google Chrome or Firefox
- Computer preferred over cell phone
- May need to clear cookies
Discount room rates expire when room block is full or July 19, 2021.
Visit www.visitinglaketahoe.com to see the Lake Tahoe Visitors Bureau.
*The listed presenters are committed to attending the event; however, we cannot guarantee that illness, emergencies, or other unforeseen conflicts will not interfere with this schedule.*