CR Dentistry Update Live Streaming—AUGUST
August 21, 2020 (Friday), 8:00 a.m. Pacific
"This is the most useful course for any practicing dentist. Gordon will give you the scoop on all the relative topics in dentistry, and he'll let you know what technology is worth your hard-earned money." (Dr. Michael Dote)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This “Dentistry Update” course features all new course material for 2020 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available.
The following questions are some of the topics that will be addressed along with other topics requested by audience:
- What procedures will your patients be seeking as practice resumes?
- Surviving and thriving in the new dental economy
- Infection Control: The most up-to-date information
- COVID-19: How it affects you, your practice, and your patients!
- What techniques are available for rescuing failing implants?
- Which cements are best for e.Max and zirconia crowns?
- What dental technologies are best for your practice?
- Should thyroid collars be used for all radiographs?
- Are fixed or removable prostheses over implants best for edentulous patients?
- What are the best ways to motivate patients to accept treatment plans?
- Are lasers really providing return on their investment (ROI)?
- Are digital impressions better than analog?
- Is MTA paste best for pulp capping?
- Are zirconia crowns all the same material?
- Which of the new types of zirconia crowns are safe to use?
- Have mini implants proven themselves?
- Will cone beam replace all other types of dental images?
- Which devices are useful for evaluating occlusion?
- Are the NEW glass ionomers really better?
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2020; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
To abide by local and federal health and safety regulations and guidelines, this course is now live streaming.*
Join Gordon for a FULL day of vital information!
August 21, 2020 (Friday)
8:00 a.m. Pacific
Course Presenter: Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
* See schedule below
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
We look forward to spending this informative day with you!
Live Steaming from
8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. Pacific
9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. Mountain
10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Central
11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Eastern
* Live Streaming format:
- Watch the live streaming anywhere you wish—home or office; desktop, laptop, or mobile device—anywhere with high-speed internet access.
- The webinar will be interactive; you will be able to ask questions and receive answers.
- You will be sent a link via email to access the course. Please update your email address when you register.
The listed presenters are committed to attending the event; however, we cannot guarantee that illness, emergencies, or other unforeseen conflicts will not interfere with this schedule.
Formerly advertised as the Lake Tahoe CR Dentistry Update.