Kansas City, KS (2022)
December 2, 2022 (Friday)
"Dr. Christensen is a great speaker. I enjoyed his jokes and honesty. I look forward to more courses!" (2021 Dentistry Update Course Attendee)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This Dentistry Update course features all new course material for 2022 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available in all areas of dentistry. 20–25 topics will be covered. The following are potential topics depending on audience suggestions and preferences.
- Laser curing lights—are they better than LED?
- Keeping your team excited and productive with expanded clinical functions
- New techniques for pulp capping
- Radiographic sensors are getting better
- How to reduce local anesthetic misses
- Obtaining more patients
- Diagnosing and treating the cracked tooth syndrome
- Treating tooth resorption
- What are screwmentable crowns?
- Causes and prevention of implant failure
- Tooth removal and grafting
- Can aerosols be reduced or eliminated?
- Great substitutes for rubber dam
- Desensitizing teeth
- What is the future for private practice?
- The best crowns for 2022
- Are scanners better than conventional impressions?
- Do all endo treated teeth need posts and cores?
- Is resin cement better than resin-modified glass ionomer?
- Is dental sleep medicine for you?
- Why do mandibular “flange dentures” stay in place?
- Preventive restorative materials and techniques
- And more!
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2022; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
For information on our cancelation and refund policies, please see CR's Terms and Conditions.
Join Gordon for a FULL day of vital information in:
Kansas City, KS
December 2, 2022 (Friday)
Marriott Kansas City Overland Park
10800 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66210
Course presenter: Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD*
Your health and safety are important to us. We will abide by all local and federal health guidelines in effect at the time of the course.
* See schedule and discounted hotel rates below
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
We look forward to spending this informative day with you!
Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
Course Lecture from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., lunch included
* HOTEL RATES:
Reservations: Marriott Online
Or call 800-228-9290 or 913-451-8000 and reference CR Foundation Dentistry Update meeting.
Discount room rates expire when room block is full or November 1, 2022.
Visit www.visitkc.com for information about the Kansas City area.
*The listed presenters are committed to attending the event; however, we cannot guarantee that illness, emergencies, or other unforeseen conflicts will not interfere with this schedule.*