Kansas City, KS (2018)
December 7, 2018 (Friday)
"Per Dr. Christensen's recommendations, I am able to use products and equipment that are easier, faster, and cheaper. I am able to pass the savings on to the patients and at the same time place the best and highest quality products into my patient's dental work." (Dr. Bridenstine, KS)
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This CR Dentistry Update course features all new course material for 2018. Every CR Dentistry Update will be different depending on speakers and audience interest with at least 25 diverse topics. You will receive answers to the following and many other questions on the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available.
- Which zirconia crown types and brands are acceptable or unacceptable?
- Are dual-cure restorative resins going to reduce use of light cure resins?
- The best way to attach a fixed prosthesis over implants without screw holes
- Is silver diamine fluoride actually working?
- Which of the new technologies do you actually need?
- The only surface disinfectant that actually disinfects
- Are low cost implants inferior?
- Which scanners are working well?
- Centrifuging the patient’s blood for a great graft
- Doubling your productivity with legal delegation of clinical tasks
- What is the best “salvage” cement for low-retention restorations?
- Making mandibular dentures stay in without implants
- Making your zirconia crowns stay in place without debonding
- The best of the new pulp-capping products
- Are there better ways to do endodontic treatment?
- Which are the most adequate implants for GPs?
- Do “bioactive” restorative materials work?
- Plus other highly relevant topics in all areas of dentistry
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2018; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!
CR Foundation is designated as an Approved Pace Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2023. Provider ID# 216561. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
CR Foundation is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. CR Foundation designates this activity for 7 CE credits.
Join Gordon for a FULL day of vital information in:
Kansas City, KS
December 7, 2018 (Friday)
Overland Park Marriott
10800 Metcalf Ave
Overland Park, KS 66210
* See schedule and discounted hotel rates below
We are continually told that just one day with Gordon will make your entire year more rewarding! Don't miss this opportunity to learn what is faster, easier, better, and more profitable in dentistry!
Many things have changed in Dentistry! Are you part of the mini-implant explosion? Are you up to date on the Zirconia-Crown revolution? These and an additional 25 topics will be provided in a "learn today, use tomorrow" course presented by Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Your entire team will benefit from this informative and entertaining course! The team will learn the latest trends, proven techniques, materials, devices, and new concepts.
We look forward to spending this informative day with you!
Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
Course Lecture from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., lunch included
* HOTEL RATES:
Discount room rate: $139/Night
Call hotel at 800-228-9290, mention group "CR Foundation Dentistry Update Meeting" for discount.
Rates available until filled or November 9, 2018.
Visit www.visitkc.com to see the Kansas City Visitors Bureau.